[WBEL-users] Back to WBEL

Daniel J. Summers danieljs@knology.net
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:05:20 -0500

Well, I never did find what was wrong with my filesystem.  However, I
was able to use "rescue mode" to mount my ext3 filesystem, and copy the
important files I needed (in my home directory) to the vfat partition.
So far, so good - everything I've set up so far (except apache) has
worked first time!  (If you're reading this, it means I've got
Thunderbird back up and at 'em...)

If anyone has ever had experience with that "spin_is_locked" problem I
described a couple of days ago, certainly share - that's the reason I'm
trying to hard to run Linux exclusively at home.  I know you can learn a
lot from books, but the _experience_ is sometimes more valuable that
esoteric knowledge.

--
*Daniel J. Summers*
E-mail - 	danieljs@knology.net <mailto:danieljs@knology.net>

GEEKCODE 3.12 GCS/IT d s-:+ a C++ L++ E--- W++ N++ o? K- w !O M--
V PS+ PE++ Y? !PGP t+ 5? X+ R* tv b+ DI++ D+ G- e h---- r+++ y++++