[WBEL-users] Preparing Security Updates

Benjamin J. Weiss Benjamin J. Weiss" <benjamin@birdvet.org
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:11:32 -0500 (CDT)

Ouch!  I'm currently using mod_ssl and was about to start using rsync.
If John's got too much on his plate to get these out quickly, I'd be happy
to learn how to migrate them over to WBEL.  I've seen 1st day and 0-day
exploits, and security patches are critical to keeping them from
happening.

How about it?  Could we start a "community security patch" thing or
something?  I don't want to get hit with something that RH has already
patched....

Ben