[WBEL-users] CD Record / DVD Record

bishop bishop@platypus.bc.ca
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:30:22 -0700

Hi Amit,

I usually use webCDWriter (I think it's called) over k3b, primarily
because it allows me to share my CDRW with the other guys on my net.  It
likes Mozilla and Java WebStart, and it works over vast distances,
providing a monkey is present to drop a CD in the now-open tray.

The only problem I noticed during my years of using it is that,
occasionally, the CD Tray opening suddenly would startle me.

I have and use a RH9 package;  there should be a RHEL package out there,
or there's a - fascist but usable - download that will reroll a package
for you under the host OS.

If there's enough demand, I may rejigger the RH9 to like RHEL/WBEL, or
at least test it, so mail me if this is interesting at all.

  - bish