[WBEL-users] ctl script for postgresql -- Part II

Graham Purcocks grahamp@wsieurope.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:04:50 +0100

--------------040001000704000001050806

Sorry Mario, I don't know of a Postgres repair tool. That doesn't mean
there isn't one, just I don't know of one.

Maybe someone else knows. I guess you don't have a backup dump? If not
something to consider for the future.

Graham

Mário Gamito wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Graham Purcocks wrote:
>
>> Still sounds like the original 2 choices. Are you sure you have not
>> upgraded the software? If not and it just stopped working without
>> changeing *anything* (have a good think about that) then it really
>> looks like you database is corrupt.
>
> I think that too.
> No chance to recever it ?
>
> Thank you for your anwsers.
>
> Warm regards,
> Mário Gamito

--------------040001000704000001050806

begin:vcard
fn:Graham Purcocks
n:Purcocks;Graham
org:WSI Ltd;Engineering
adr:Hockley;;22-24 Vittoria Street;Birmingham;W.Midlands;B1 3PE;U.K.
email;internet:grahamp@wsieurope.com
title:Consultant Engineer
tel;work:+44 121 233 7600
tel;fax:+44 121 233 7666