[WBEL-users] solved : ADSL via DHCP, IP adress and Firewall

Jean LEE jean_lee_3@hotmail.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:17:06 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for your answer : that was the right file to modify. I just execute
my Firewall script by adding four lines in /sbin/dhclient-script :

if [ x$old_ip_address = x ] || [ x$old_ip_address != x$new_ip_address ] ||
[ x$reason = xBOUND ] || [ x$reason = xREBOOT ]; then
    ifconfig $interface inet $new_ip_address $new_subnet_arg
$new_broadcast_arg
    # Add a network route to the computed network address.
    if [ $relmajor -lt 2 ] || ( [ $relmajor -eq 2 ] && [ $relminor -eq
0 ] ); then
        route add -net $new_network_number $new_subnet_arg dev $interface
    fi
    for router in $new_routers; do
        route add default gw $router
    done

    # added lines #
    echo '############################' >> /var/log/DHCLIENT-SCRIPT.log
    echo 'new ip address' >> /var/log/DHCLIENT-SCRIPT.log
    echo 'Start Firewall' >> /var/log/DHCLIENT-SCRIPT.log
    /etc/rc.firewall >> /var/log/DHCLIENT-SCRIPT.log
fi

If someone needs more informations....

Jean