[WBEL-users] WBEL 3.0 respin 2 availability....

bishop bishop@platypus.bc.ca
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:54:08 -0700

Gary Mansell wrote:

> Have you made a decision on releasing a respin 2 of WBEL 3.0? If so,
> when will it be available?


When you release the next respin (eg 2), can you reconsider naming it 
3.0.x (eg 3.0.2) or 3.x or so?  The confusion between RC and R in the 
naming scheme is rough, and if we assume RH will use only major+minor 
release numbers, a point release number may work.

Okay.  I'm done.  Hit [del] to file my plea in the appropriate folder.

  - bish