[WBEL-users] liberation-respin1-binary-i386-2.iso - PROBLEM

Mário Gamito gamito@netual.pt
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:55:46 +0100

Hi,

That happens to me when i try to install *any* RedHat version in VmWare
for Windows. It always gets stuck in some damn file. Never knew why.

Never the less, once i had a problem similar to yours installing FC1 in
a DELL desktop and the answer to the problem was writing at the initial
install prompt "linux=allowcddma" (without the quotes, of course).

Hope it helps.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito