[WBEL-users] New Mirrors

Erik Williamson erik@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:37:06 -0600

Speaking of which - I'm the maintainer of the (unofficial) University of
Calgary mirror - I've sent mail before, but thought that I'd try again:

http://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/mirror/whiteboxlinux.org/
ftp://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/mirror/whiteboxlinux.org/
rsync://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/whitebox

Thanks,
Erik.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
  system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary