[WBEL-users] Re: [WBEL-users] liberation-respin1-binary-i386-2.iso - PROBLEM

timspam@meanor.net timspam@meanor.net
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 02:08:01 +0200

Try this:  when you are prompted to insert CD #2, don't insert a CD at
all, just close the CD tray.  Click OK, and it'll complain that no CD
was found.  Now, insert CD #2, and click OK.  It should find the CD,
and hopefully the rest of your install will continue without issue.

I had a similar problem when attempting to install RH9 in VMWare, and
this was the recommended way from VM Ware to get around this issue.  It
worked for me.

HTH
-Tim

Alejandro Runco <ale.runco@speedy.com.ar> wrote on 09/15/2004, 05:33:52