[WBEL-users] Samba PDC replacement

Alex Georgiev ageorgiev@eurorisksystems.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:14:25 +0300

I have implemented
	http://www.idealx.org/prj/samba/index.en.html
which is a set of perl scripts, and howto docs for
a PDC/BDC alike samba instalation.

It uses LDAP to store accounts, and LDAP mechanism to
distribute account updates between a PDC and BDCs.

You can migrate old machine's SIDs and old users SIDs.
and recreate your old domain on samba.

just follow the howto.