[WBEL-users] Can you patch the WBEL kernel sources?

Samuel Plachel kilrex@gmx.ch
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:12:55 +0200

Hi list,

After having unsuccessfully tried to roll a vanilla kernel on WBEL (see
my other mails regarding this issue; I'm not going to try that again ;))
I "desided" to take the WBEL sources to enable ACPI sleep states. RedHat
seems to have patched away ACPI but I need it on my notebook because it
doesn't support APM properly. So I tried it with the above patch but I
got error messages because there seem other patches that have been
applied against the same files as my ACPI patch would change.

So: Did someone of you succeed in patching the WBEL kernel-sources (no
matter which patch you used)? I would be really glad if someone could
help me.

Thanks in advance.