[WBEL-users] found XEON-board?

Christopher L Judd clj2289@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:09:57 -0400 (EDT)

Thorsten,

I am not sure if this is something you'd like to consider, but I've had
good luck buying prebuilt machines.  While I have also built my own, I
have
fuond it much cheaper and easier buy from a commercial vendor.  There are
a couple of additional advantages as well, the vendors test all of the
parts to make sure everything works b/f you get it and you can get a
warranty on the machine from a single source.  That way you can focus on
just supporting the software.

Just my 2 cents.

-Chris