[WBEL-users] Remote client backup

Graham Purcocks grahamp@wsieurope.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:19:44 +0100

--------------050800040200010904050105

It can be tricky to initially set up, depending on how complex you want
stuff to be, but once you get the hang of it, it is really configurable.
It can backup to Tape or Disc or both. The points to really get are that
there is a client on each machine you back up so it knows how to do the
right thing, Unix or Windows (Arghhh) and it will(can) restore back to
the original machine. Also all info is stored in a database and so
retrieving files can be done at a particular time etc, etc. The power a
database gives you.

I guess you realise I quite like this product ;)

Nigel Kendrick wrote:
> Thanks - I am already reading the manuals for that one - downloaded them
> a few hours ago.

begin:vcard
fn:Graham Purcocks
n:Purcocks;Graham
org:WSI Ltd;Engineering
adr:Hockley;;22-24 Vittoria Street;Birmingham;W.Midlands;B1 3PE;U.K.
email;internet:grahamp@wsieurope.com
title:Consultant Engineer
tel;work:+44 121 233 7600
tel;fax:+44 121 233 7666