[WBEL-users] Apache-SSL-MySQL-PHP playing nice together

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:55:33 -0500

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 18:11 -0400, Dan M wrote:
> This is my first begging session..
> Has anyone (using the default install of Apache in WB, or custom)
> got these parts to play together. I am having a hard time, and do not
> need to go into detail.
> If you have done this, you know of what I speak. Can you email me, share
> a conf, a script or ./configure.
> I need a working model, and WB is my preference for all the good
> reasons.(Thanks John)
> Just tossing it out there,
> Dan Meisner
> St. Petersburg(What Storm?), Florida
> claydan@verizon.net

Dan,
I haven't had any problems with having a LAMP server on WBEL...

I have a very simple guide here:

http://www.hughesjr.com/content/view/13/2/Site_News

It doesn't specifically discuss SSL ... but if you have a certificate
and put it in /etc/httpd/conf/ssl_certs ... then setup the server to
listen on port 443 point to the certificate (in the
file /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf), it works ok following the rest of the
guide.

Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>