[WBEL-users] Re: Problems with Mondo

pedro cañadilla pedro.canadilla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:05:23 CDT 2005

Hi Erik,

Many thanks for your help. Finally I get it working. Because the
compaq proliant 1850R has a setup partition, I gave me several
problems because it changes the type of partition, and the bootable
partition is not set properly, but now it is fine.

I insist in giving you many thanks for your interest and help.

Best Regards,
P.C.