[WBEL-users] Investigating a kernel panic

Mark Reynolds mark at reynolds.net.au
Tue Apr 12 09:03:19 CDT 2005

I had high load issues, on wbel 3, running squid, and
these memory 'tweeking' adjustments solved them.
Just mentioning them, as you speak of memory issues.
Also, I found the issue occured gradually over time.
Am hoping wbel 4 makes these 'tweeks' redundant.
--
Mark Reynolds

#!/bin/bash

# http://www.sonarnerd.net/projects/linux/

# riel suggested these ...
echo 2 10 20 > /proc/sys/vm/pagecache
echo 100 > /proc/sys/vm/inactive_clean_percent