[WBEL-users] How to set up a RAID-1 on a new box

Alon js at wsco.com
Wed Apr 13 17:59:00 CDT 2005

Hi Scott,

I've read throuhg the entire HOWTO you provided, but the problem that I have
now is that I am running initial install of the system
including bootable areas.
I am also using the WBEL GUI install and I'm looking for a guide that does a
walkthrough of setting the RAID's partitions
using the GUI of the WBEL install, especially with regards to bootable
partitions.

- Alon
js at wsco.com