[WBEL-users] Cron Job help

Shapiro, Mark mshapiro at Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU
Thu Apr 14 13:00:22 CDT 2005

It seems to me that you should log in as root, then switch to the
cron.monthly directory and create a file in that directory with the
statement

/sbin/shutdown -r now

 in it.

Then do a chmod +x on the file to make sure it is executable.

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro

Professor of Physics, Emeritus

California State University, Fullerton

Phone: 714 278-3884