[WBEL-users] WBEL, Clustering, GFS, and redundancy

Michael Squires MSQUIRES at iga.state.in.us
Mon Apr 25 15:06:02 CDT 2005

The info from otn.oracle.com on setting up a test RAC cluster with two
PCs, Oracle 10g has instructions for using either RH or Whitebox, with a
kernel module which is said to work with both.  The shared filesystem is
based on Firewire (for price).

I don't know if any of this would be useful outside of a test RAC
cluster, but it might be worth a look.  The materials on setting up a
LINUX based RAC cluster were on the home page of otn.oracle.com the last
time I looked.  I haven't looked at any of this, however.

Mike Squires