[WBEL-users] WBEL 4 Updates

Jeff Fisher jeff at lfchosting.com
Thu Aug 11 12:44:20 CDT 2005

William Warren wrote:
> I love seeing questions like..is this distro dead?  Why doesn't WBEL
> interface more with the community.
>
> The website says it all..made for self benefit.  WBEL is great do not
> get me wrong and i am not slamming Morris..but the site is quite clear.
>  If you want a site that is more quick with it's updates CentOS is good
> and there are other distros out there as well.  Either wait for mr.
> Morris to get to releasing them pubicly on his spare time or switch
> distros.

I'm not trying to slam anyone either -- I think it is amazing what John
has done; however, I also don't want to see this thing die because one
person is overwhelmed.

Also, from looking at the website:

"""

What can you do to help?

    * Download and install White Box. Poke it in unexpected places and
see what breaks. Report problems so they can get fixed. As with all Open
Source efforts, bug reports are good, patches are better still.

"""

I think that statement implies this just isn't for self benefit.

Jeff