[WBEL-users] file missing

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 05:32:30 CST 2005

Hi,

Finally, I installed this packages from a CentOS mirror:

audit-1.0.3-6.EL4.x86_64.rpm
audit-libs-devel-1.0.3-6.EL4.x86_64.rpm
audit-libs-1.0.3-6.EL4.x86_64.rpm

Now I can rebuild the package. However, I think this is a missing
feature that should be fixed in the next respin.

Thanks for yor indications.