[WBEL-users] Hi there !

Michele Consolo michele.consolo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:12:20 CST 2005

Hi, I subscribed in order to understand if the WhiteBox project is still
alive.
Do you have any answer ?

Thanks

--
Michele Consolo
ICQ: 4512776
mico at jabber.linux.it
Available on Skype

---

The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through three
distinct and recognizable phases, those of Survival, Inquiry and
Sophistication, otherwise known as the How, Why, and Where phases.
For instance, the first phase is characterized by the question "How do we
eat?" the second by "Why do we eat?" and the third by the question "Where
shall we have lunch?"
- Douglas Adams - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy