[WBEL-users] WBEL LiveCD?

Tom Cat strycat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:07:04 CST 2005

I've been playing with creating kustomized knoppix CD.  My goal was to
get our bare metal restore utility on one of these CD since it won't
run under the RHEL "emergency" disk.  Now I find that under knoppix
our software gives this weird "cannot execute binary file" error.   If
I change to csh it says something about "Wrong Architecture"

Since it does run under RH9 - RHEL 4, I figure the problem is that it
just doesn't like knoppix and debian.  So now I'm looking to create a
live CD based on RH.  I went over to distrowatch.com to see if they
had anything and all I found was stuff based on Fedora.

That's ok b/c I'm sure someone has tried this somewhere.  Since WBEL
is based on RHEL, I figure I'd ask if anyone knows how to make a live
CD based on WBEL here.

Thanks,

Tom