[WBEL-users] 2 addresses on a NIC and default route problem

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Thu Feb 3 13:30:59 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 10:27, Craig White wrote:
> #cat /etc/sysconfig/static-routes
>
> #locate ifcfg-eth
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
> /etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg-eth0
> /etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/default/ifcfg-eth0
>
> # grep GATEWAY /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg*
>
> # grep GATEWAY /etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg*
>
> # grep GATEWAY /etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/default/ifcfg*

And just for fun be sure to look in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-* because any route setup with the
latest incarnation of the RH graphical tools seems to get put there in a
format much harder to cope with than the old
/etc/sysconfig/static-routes file.  Sometimes I think they move this
stuff just to make us confused.