[WBEL-users] Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Jean Lee jean.lee at free.fr
Fri Feb 4 02:52:15 CST 2005

Hello,

take a look at

man dhcp-options

There is a line explaining :
option "new name" code "new-code" = ip-adress

I can't explain you the error because I never used it.
Perhaps that you can try to modify the new name option-150 by something
which is totally different like toto.

dhcpd is for the dhcp server. I you don't want to run the dhcp server.
Just disable it.

Hope this helps

Jean