[WBEL-users] Re: wbel-u] Availability of WBEL 4?

Raimo Koski rk at raimokoski.com
Fri Feb 4 16:10:50 CST 2005

Lance Davis wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Raimo Koski wrote:
>

>>Karanbir Singh wrote:

>>>CentOS has had a 4.0Beta for a while now...Start paying already.
>>
>>Any particular reason why CentOS?
>

> because it is free.

CentOS 4.0beta has as restrictive license as RHEL 4.0 beta 2 :)

rpm -qip redhat-logos-1.1.22-1.centos4.src.rpm
Name        : redhat-logos                 Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.1.22                            Vendor: CentOS.org
Release     : 1.centos4                     Build Date: ke  8.
joulukuuta 2004 22:14:27
Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: JROS-Test
Group       : System Environment/Base       Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 2721650                          License: Copyright (c)
1999-2004 Red Hat, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, to  9. joulukuuta 2004 11:47:06, Key ID
aa6340b24fe06303
Summary     : Red Hat-related icons and pictures.
Description :
The redhat-logos package contains files of the Red Hat "Shadow Man" logo
and the RPM logo.  Red Hat, the Red Hat "Shadow Man" logo, RPM, and the RPM
logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. in the United
States and other countries.

See the included COPYING file for information on copying and
redistribution.

--
Raimo Koski  http://www.lineox.com/  http://www.raimokoski.com/