[WBEL-users] Anywhere to find vsftpd 2.0 for whitebox?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:48:57 CST 2005

Hi,

I've been looking for vsftpd 2.0 to install on WhiteBox 3.0, but am having
trouble finding it.  So far, the only place I found it is on rpmfind.net for
Fedora.  But it uses a newer version of glibc.  I've tried the yum
repositories suggested on the whitebox website, but am still out of luck.

I understand that the vsftpd 2.0 package was not released with WBEL3, but is
my only option to get it then to download the SRPM and rebuild it myself?
I've tried rpmbuild --rebuild on the .src.rpm file I found, but even that is
complaining on missing a whole bunch of dependencies.

Is there somewhere I can find it already precompiled for WBEL?  I've got the
default WBEL yum repositories listed in my yum.conf as well as Dag, but am
open to other suggestions or repositories to use.

Thanks,

Eric