[WBEL-users] high availability HOW TO?

Robert rbc331 at charter.net
Fri Feb 11 17:38:01 CST 2005

Have  a look at

http://openssi.org/cgi-bin/view?page=openssi.html

HTH,
Robert

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kyle Gasho
  To: whitebox-users at beau.org
  Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 3:32 PM
  Subject: [WBEL-users] high availability HOW TO?

  Group,

  I want to setup 2 Linux servers that will be redundant systems, both sharing the same IP and load balancing all ports and services on both. IE high availability

  My first thought was to email this list, I've seen and read some GREAT post and thought this would be a good place to ask the question.

  .and of course I'm using WBEL!

  So where do I go from here?

  -thank-you

        This document and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the
        use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material
        protected by the attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections from discovery, such
        as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review privilege, such as California Evidence Code
        Section 1157. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering
        the document to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this document in
        error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this document is strictly
        prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender immediately, and
        destroy all copies of the document.