[WBEL-users] WBEL 4 upgrade question

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Mon Feb 14 21:44:31 CST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 21:05, Craig White wrote:
> I thought another respin of 3 was in the works...did that just get the
> back seat?

Nope.  All that is holding back 3.0-Respin2 is libao and I'm poking
around in that tonight.  Something EVIL is in that package.

And I think I have it.  The key was realizing the new version was
exactly like the old one, only rebuilt.... just like it said in the
changelog.  Doh!  Built up a fresh chroot build environment and started
upgrading things until it broke.  esound is the culprit, it needs to be
rebuilt and reinstalled.  So I think things are now a go for Respin2
unless something else pops up.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!