[WBEL-users] wbel respin2

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:44:35 CST 2005

Do we really need to go down this road again of people saying 'I want
this, I want that, WB isn't exactly what I want." and then other
people saying "yeah, open up the community to more developers so we
can do more stuff" and then other people saying "this is John's
business, let him do what he wants."

I hope I've just summarized the points of view and ended this thread
where it sits.

We don't really need to rehash this, do we?

Greg