[WBEL-users] wbel respin2

Benjamin Smith lists at benjamindsmith.com
Wed Feb 16 13:12:15 CST 2005

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 06:42, Dave J. Hala Jr. wrote:
> I thought the whole of point
> WB was to have a stable distro over a long period of time.

Stability is the reason why I want to jump on 4!

I figure 3 has been out a while already, and support for 3 will (obviously)
end before support for 4. I want to jump on 4 in order to get the longest
possible time between now and EOL, and have some servers foolishly setup with
Fedora C1 that need upgrading...

-Ben

- XEROX PARC slogan, circa 1978