[WBEL-users] Re: wbel-u] Availability of WBEL 4?

Matthew Hodgett matthew.hodgett at shieldssecurity.com
Mon Feb 21 04:02:24 CST 2005

For my 5 cents I do not think the 'hawking' of another distribution is
quite kosher, but I absolutley applaud any contributions anybody makes
to the open source community (alas, my contribution is seriously
lacking). I have seen some tremendous assistance from the CentOS
community on this group, yet also find the CentOS forums lacking.
Personally I say welcome but remember netiquette. And I'm sure John
doesn't mind otherwise he would have sent his lawyers - oh, sorry, that
was redhat.

Matt