[WBEL-users] What to do with idle bandwidth and processor?

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Fri Feb 25 07:26:12 CST 2005

I hate it when ISP's say this. I understand the pricing model. I
understand the economics. However 9 times out 10 who ever did the sales
on that DSL line marketed it as or implied "dedicated" bandwidth.

Luckily my ISP doesn't do that, and they have the capacity to handle it.
If your ISP did this, change.

Open Source Information Systems (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr. <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606