[WBEL-users] NCSU dropped the box

Shapiro, Mark mshapiro@Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:30:24 -0800

I noticed that.  I was just starting an update for one of my machines when NCSU disappeared.  I shifted to esat.net to complete the update.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: whitebox-users-admin@beau.org on behalf of Jan-Albert van Ree
Sent: Sun 1/2/2005 5:55 PM
To: whitebox-users@beau.org
Subject: Re: [WBEL-users] NCSU dropped the box

On Monday 03 January 2005 02:48, Lem Tomas wrote:
> anyone notice that NCSU removed whitebox from their list of mirrored
> OS's.  they replaced it with cAos. arg!

ohhh darn.... let's hope John has a backup plan :/
I could donate some space and mirror parts of the WBEL distro, but would
need to somehow limit it to say 20GB/month. John, if this is of any use,
feel free to mail me, I was pretty current with the i386 updates (sorry,
x86_64 doesn't have my interest due to budget constraints)
--
Jan-Albert van Ree  | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
VanRee IT Solutions | http://www.vanree.net