[WBEL-users] NCSU dropped the box

Robert Moskowitz rgm@htt-consult.com
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 08:06:09 -0500

At 11:25 PM 1/2/2005, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 20:05 -0700, Erik Williamson wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > John contacted me about the NCSU dropping out bit - I gather that gatech
> > will be picking up the slack as the mirror that the rest of us sync
> > from.  I'll be switching mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca to point there tonight.

As I said earlier, I tried to do an up2date last night but it would not get
past retriving packages to update.

Right now the dialog box is pointing to ftp.opensourcesmirrors.org

The box behind this dialog is the skipped packages box which is empty.  A
message alert on the bottom of the screen indicates 223 updates available.

Any idea why this is hanging?  What file to I need to change with what content?

Of to the dentist; be back in an hour or so...