[WBEL-users] VIA Epia Mini-ITX MOBO's / WBEL?

Karanbir Singh Mail-Lists@karan.org
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:44:10 +0000

mchapman2@carolina.rr.com wrote:
> Has anyone gotten Asterisk to work with the Mini-ITX + WBEL? I am thinking about using this scenario for a small office which has 5-10 IP phones and 2 POTS lines. I am concerned about the effect this would have on performance.
>
> Mike

Take a look at the Asterisk@Home project at :
http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/

Its build on / around Centos 3 - and I am seen running a Asterisk setup
  ( 14 SIP Lines + a Dialogic 4 line PSTN gateway ) which started from
the base install of Asterisk@Home.

I am not sure if MiniITX would be the best way to go for something like
this - the local setup  here  runs off a P-III/750 and is quite happy.

--
Karanbir Singh   : http://www.karan.org/
GnuPG Public Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc