[WBEL-users] WBEL on a Dell Poweredge 4400

Richard Humphrey Richard Humphrey <rlhumphrey@gmail.com>
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:46:07 -0600

Unfortunately there are no drivers for the  PERC2/DC card on their
site that I can find. I am beginning to wonder if something else is
wrong. If I can create partitions  and format them etc, wouldnt the
linux installed driver be working?  I just get failures when
installing packages.. I see others that are having no trouble with
this card, so it makes me wonder if it could be something else.