[WBEL-users] I hate perl

Matthew Nielsen xunker at pyxidis.org
Mon Jan 24 00:11:14 CST 2005

I always have problems with DBD::mysql from the cpan shell -- usually I
have much better luck downloading it and installing the module from the
tarball (you can find it on search.cpan.org).

The LANG=C is always a good bet, like you tried, and there's a new one
you might like to test out: "LC_ALL=C".