[WBEL-users] updates

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Fri Jul 1 04:30:47 CDT 2005

Hello,

I think changing distroverpkg worked.  In the last 3 days, I installed both
yum and whitebox-release rpm twice using the force option.  Rpm - q reported
they were installed.  Yum update base and a .xml file but no packages.  (I
had previously run up2date.)  So I believe it now working.  Won't know for
sure there is a new package to try it on.

Thanks!!