[WBEL-users] how to use two networks

Bikerepairman - bikerepairman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 18:07:42 CDT 2005

The network I'm on is a private network with 75 users. my 'ISP' has an
ISP from which we share the connection. (3 ADSL, 1 cable and 1 ISDN
for emergency purposes)
The two servers I mentioned, is a NFS server and a MySQL server for my
own computer, and so they are not to be seen from the internet.

I got similar responses from other people, so I'll try them out as
soon as possible.