[WBEL-users] sendmail problem

Chris Skodras skodras at difos.gr
Wed Jul 6 02:51:00 CDT 2005

Ing. Manuel León Moreno wrote:

> [...]

was already commented out and in /etc/mail/access i have the domains and all the ip addresses
Nothing happened :(
I can telnet and ssh without any problem, but when i telnet a smtp server at port 25 i get:"no route to host"
I also replaced all the configuration files from a backup, where everything was running great, and nothing happened again...
any ideas?