[WBEL-users] WhiteBox in a Dual Core processor

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Thu Jul 7 21:12:06 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 23:33, Greg Knaddison wrote:
> On 7/2/05, Manuel A.S. Gamelas <manuel.gamelas at netvisao.pt> wrote:
> >
> > I have a computer with a dual core processor, wich version of WitheBoc Linux
> > should i install.
>
> Whichever you want.  It should "just work".

Agreed.  The only changes I saw for WBEL3 when importing the U5 packages
was a change to allow the RH support check to count a dualcore as one
CPU for purposes of determining whether your machine is licensed
properly.  The whole thing gets neutered for WBEL anyway.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!