[WBEL-users] Error 500

Kirby C. Bohling kbohling at birddog.com
Mon Jul 11 16:01:42 CDT 2005

Hmmm,

    The way that is written, I'm guessing this is an Apache issue
right?  In order to display a directory in Apache, you have to have
either a <Directory> or <Location> directive that covers it, that
allows "Option Indexes" for that directory.

    However, I think the error is different.  I associate that with
a 400 series error.  500 series I associate with a CGI dying early
or something like that.

    It would be much easier to help you if you posted, the exact URL
you are searching for, and the exact stuff out of /var/log/httpd/
(both the error and access logs for the time frame around when you
are attempting access).

        Thanks,
            Kirby