[WBEL-users] SVN doesn't work after up2date run

whiteboxlinux.org at dusanv.net whiteboxlinux.org at dusanv.net
Sat Jul 16 22:04:16 CDT 2005

Hi,

I just updated a bunch of things (via up2date) on my WBEL3 and have started
getting the following error when accessing svn repositories:

svn: Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem dusanv/db:
Invalid argument

I got the svn rpms from here:

http://people.redhat.com/jorton/

Running svnadmin recover doesn't do anything (svnadmin seems to hang).
Restoring previous backups also doesn't help. Has anyone seen this? I don't
suppose the svn 1.1 rpm for RHEL4 will work on 3 (thinking of upgrading).

Thanks,
Dusan