[WBEL-users] configuring sound in wbel4

Ciberplazherman webmaster at ciberplazher.com.mx
Thu Jul 28 18:35:47 CDT 2005

hi , i have wbel4 installed in a Intel® Desktop Board D915GAV
<http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/av/index.htm> with Intel® High
Definition Audio subsystem using the Realtek ALC860 audio codec. for
this i have installed this driver:
ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-support/8477/eng/audio_1.1.1_RH4.tar.gz

the question is: i have audio in the system , but when i enter a cd in
my cd-rom , this is played , bu t no sound nothing. with the mp3 files
is the same situation. xmms or others apps no out sound.

sorry my spelling , from mexico city. best regards