[WBEL-users] Need help compiling and installing PHP

Rodrigo Cortes rcortes at placevendome.cl
Wed Jun 1 14:47:44 CDT 2005

Well try to rebuild rpm is not to hard.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: whitebox-users-bounces at beau.org [mailto:whitebox-users-bounces at beau.org] En nombre de Gene White
Enviado el: Miércoles, 01 de Junio de 2005 15:30
Para: whitebox-users at beau.org
Asunto: [WBEL-users] Need help compiling and installing PHP

I have WBEL3.0 with Apache 2.0.46, and PHP 4.3.2.  I need to compile and
install PHP with Sablotron support. I have downloaded compiled and
installed Sablotron 1.0.2.  But I'm new enough that I don't know how to go
about upgrading the PHP correctly.  I have PHP 4.3.10 downloaded as a tar
file.  Can anyone help me with instructions to compile the 4.3.10 version
and install it as an upgrade of ver 4.3.2?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Gene