[WBEL-users] (New?) /media directory

Daniel J. Summers daniel at djs-consulting.com
Thu Jun 2 17:30:21 CDT 2005

In working through WBEL4 (it's installed, but that page to which I
alluded earlier is not there yet), I had a heck of a time finding my
cdrom drive.  /mnt/cdrom wasn't there, /mnt/dvd wasn't there, etc.  I
finally figured out that its location is now /media/cdrecorder.  Is the
/media directory a change to the FHS that was incorporated into
RHEL4/WBEL4?  If so, do you have a link to this updated FHS?  Thanks...

--
*Daniel J. Summers*
E-mail - 	daniel at djs-consulting.com <mailto:daniel at djs-consulting.com>

GEEKCODE 3.12 GCS/IT d s-:+ a C++ L++ E--- W++ N++ o? K- w !O M--
V PS+ PE++ Y? !PGP t+ 5? X+ R* tv b+ DI++ D+ G- e h---- r+++ y++++