[WBEL-users] new rpms change logrotate schedule

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:31:03 CDT 2005

On 6/6/05, Tom Cat <strycat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Every time I upgrade apache it changes the logrotate schedule from
> monthly to weekly.  I have one RHEL box and one WBEL box both seem to
> exhibit this problem.
>
> Is there a way to stop this?

This sounds like the file that rules the logrotate schedule is
configured incorrectly in the apache RPM.  If you have a RHEL license
for your box you could call support.  Either way if you do find the
culprit you can stick your problem and the relevant files/changes into
bugzilla if it isn't already there.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/

Greg