[WBEL-users] Shutdown / halt - manually shutting down.

Alon js at wsco.com
Wed Jun 8 21:45:33 CDT 2005

Hi Kirby.

Thanks for the update. I was starting to belive that I have an issue with
ASUS m/b.
I have 3 machines with ASUS boards, and all of them display the same
behaviour.
I've not checked the uni-processor kernels as I'm running P4 HyperThreaded
cpu.
It isn't a big deal as I like my machine to never power off :)), but I was
curious about
this issue for some time, at least now I know this is not unique situation
just for me :).

thanks again.

- Alon
js at wsco.com