[WBEL-users] Enterprise edition 3

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:34:42 CDT 2005

On 6/9/05, Jon <jonem at spray.se> wrote:
> Im trying to download version 3. But the torrent is not seeding well, if
> at all. Does anyone have this verion on ftp from where i can download?

ftp://ftp.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/whitebox/3.0/en/iso  ?

The mirrors here: http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/download.html aso have
liberation3 but it's not directly linked from that page.

Which version (i386 or x86_64) are you trying to get via BT?  I was
seeding the x86_64 but something went wrong with my local copy of the
ISO and nobody had downloaded it from me in a long time (weeks) so I
stopped being part of the swarm.  Liberation respin2 i386 is something
I still usually provide via BT and usually see 2 or 3 other members of
the swarm.

Greg